1. By participating in the Sky subscription offer, in partnership with Avios, you agree that these terms and conditions will apply. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must not participate in the offer.
2. To be eligible to participate in the offer, you must be aged 18 or over. You must also be a member the British Airways Executive Club (BAEC) in order to collect Avios.
3. You can collect 5,000 Avios when you purchase a Triple Play Sky subscription priced at £42 a month for 18 months, exclusively by accessing sky via www.ba.com . Customers will be provided with a unique code to complete their subscription purchase. All UK customers are eligible to purchase. Full purchase terms and conditions can be found via the offer page on www.sky.com before making a purchase.
4. Following purchase of the Triple Play Sky subscription, you will receive an email within 45 days of the start of your subscription containing an electronic voucher code in order to redeem the applicable Avios, provided that you do not cancel the subscription within the applicable cancellation period. See www.sky.com for more details on the cancellation policy.
5. Upon receipt of your electronic voucher code you must visit www.aviosvouchers.com to redeem the voucher. Once redeemed, Avios will be awarded to your account within 5 working days. For missing Avios queries please contact eVouchers@avios.com .
6. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions, for further details please visit www.britishairways.com/avios.
7. The electronic voucher codes issued in accordance with this offer will expire on the 29th August 2019. Expired Voucher codes cannot be replaced.
8. This offer shall run for a duration of three months only, until 15th July 2019.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
10. Avios are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Sky cannot accept responsibility for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the awarding of Avios and Sky gives no warranty or representation in relation to Avios. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sky excludes liability for all loss, damage or any claims arising as a result of the claim or use of Avios.
11. Sky reserves the right to cancel the offer, or amend these Terms and Conditions as may be required by the circumstances in its sole discretion at any time.
12. Sky reserves the right to terminate your subscription if it is established that you have made a purchase in a fraudulent manner. On termination of your subscription we will cease to provide subscription services to you.
13. If you have any questions about the offer, please visit Sky at www.sky.com/help/home .
Set-up fee: Engineer set-up required. Standard installation: New Sky TV customers: Sky Q 1TB box: £20 with or without a Sky Q Experience subscription; Sky Q 2TB box: £75 with a Sky Q Experience subscription, £199 without a Sky Q Experience subscription. Sky Broadband: £10 activation and £9.95 router delivery charge applies for new Sky Broadband customers. Existing Sky Broadband customers upgrading to Sky Fibre £50 activation fee.
Sky Fibre Max offer: Available to new and existing Sky TV customers taking Sky Fibre Max with Sky TV. Offer available to new Sky Broadband customers only. New 18 month contracts for Sky Fibre Max, Sky Talk and Line Rental required. Sky Fibre areas only. Subject to status.
Fibre Max, Ents HD & Entertainment based on £42 price for buying Sky Fibre Max, Ents HD and Sky Entertainment together. Best ever offer claim: Based on taking Sky Entertainment (£15) Ents HD (£5) & Sky Fibre Max (£27) together for 18 months.. Offer: New 18-month min terms for Sky Fibre Max (£27pm) & Sky Entertainment (£15pm), Ents HD (£5pm) plus set-up fees as above. Separate 18 month contracts for Sky Entertainment and Sky Fibre Max. After month 18 months standard prices will be incurred: Sky Entertainment currently £25pm,* HD pack £5, Sky Fibre Max currently £43.99pm* including Sky Talk & line rental. Further terms apply.